Nov 19, 2012

Artist from La La Land


Illustrator of the week is Melissa Kojima from "Artist in LA LA Land Illustration".

I consider her one of my friends from the blogging network and such an honor she follows me (thank you Melissa) she always shares great support(thank you Melissa) So I don't know what took me so long to feature her (wait I know, Procrastination tsk tsk) She's does everything from illustration to Paper-Mache. I'm a big fan of her paper-dolls and not just like the ones you used to cut from the back of children magazines with the little flaps, but articulated ones, Perfect for children and adults. If you are a fan of bunnies,paper toys,vintage toys, animal circus or looking for a blog full of inspiration, definitely check her blog. I follow her blog not only to see her work that she shares, but she also shares such awesome findings, she just shared this amazing thanksgiving paper play I would not have found on my own. So highly recommend to check out her work and her blog, you'll end up full of inspiration,and now some photos.






Hungry for more? Visit her blog @ http://www.melissakojima.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I'm so honored, Romina. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I love following your blog too. Your illustration makes me happy and I always love to see what adventures you're having. Definitely friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete