Feb 22, 2011

Fabiola Garza






I Just came across Fabiola Garza's beautiful illustrations when reading her interview HERE. She has such a beautiful style and I love the color palette she always chooses. Also her character design is pretty cool and her illustrations have a strong sense of storytelling. She does her illustrations mostly in digital, but once in a while she uses her traditional skills. She's Also writing a children's book about the childhood of Pope John Paul II named Lolek and the cover art is gorgeous!

Visit her Website for more of her work: http://www.fabiolagarza.com/

2 comments:

  1. Whoa. That last panel feels like Princess Mononoke's Forest Spirit.

    The colors are fantastic but what really captures me is her composition. The placement of everything is superb.

    Once again I've gained exposure to a great artist thru your blog.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I always love to share the new artists whose work I discover and love.

    ReplyDelete