Nov 17, 2010

Ecollustrator of the Week: Visual Storyteller Teresa Martinez

It was Love at first sight when I saw Teresa Martinez's Illustration. You know that feeling of when someone starts to tell you a reaaaalllly good story you can't help, but stop what you are doing and scoot closer to listen? Well that's what her illustrations do to me! Here is a peek to some of her illustrations:




 



Beautiful!!! I think she uses a variety of mediums from traditional to digital. There's a really strong storytelling sense to her illustrations that I love. There's more of her, check her out!:

Visit her WEBSITE
Visit her BLOG
Visit her FLICKR

She just release this book, which I'm going to buy, because there's nothing like fables + beautiful illustrations. Here is a glimpse:


No comments:

Post a Comment