Jul 13, 2010

I am an INFJ but write like an ESTP!

That's right so I took the Bryes-Miggs personality test and discovered that I'm a:

The website where I took it describes me as:

"INFJs are warm and affirming people who are usually also deep and complex. They're likely to seek out and promote relationships that are intense and meaningful. They tend to be perfectionists, and are always striving for the Ultimate Relationship. For the most part, this is a positive feature, but sometimes works against theINFJ if they fall into the habit of moving from relationship to relationship, always in search of a more perfect partner. In general, the INFJ is a deeply warm and caring person who is highly invested in the health of their close relationships, and puts forth a lot of effort to make them positive. They are valued by those close to them for these special qualities. They seek long-term, lifelong relationships, although they don't always find them"

I read it and think yeah that sounds like me!, but then I took the blog analyzer and came out being an:





Here what wikipedia says about it:

"According to Myers-Briggs, ESTPs are hands-on learners who live in the moment, seeking the best in life, wanting to share it with their friends. The ESTP is open to situations, able to improvise to bring about desired results. They are active people who want to solve their problems rather than simply discuss them."

And the blog analyzer website says the following:

"The active and playful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time..."
I'll read it and think, ok some of it applies but the rest does not apply to me!. I'm not into physical out-door activities, I mean I SUCKED! at P.E. ( I tricked the teacher that yes I ran the 4 laps but actually ran 2, by hiding behind runners so he would never spot me) and yes sometimes I keep my problems to myself because I like to solve them on my own first, but if I realize that I can't I'm always open to discussing it with friends for a second opinion. And I have no problem in sitting still as long as I'm doing something like reading or painting.
So what does this mean?
I'm suffering from a split personality? 
have a double soul? 
I'm possessed?
I don't know myself?
I don't write the way I act?




Or maaaaaybe ESPT + INFJ = Gemini? yes that must be it.
But has given me the curiosity to re-read all my blog post.


Share me your opinion, what personality you feel best describes me? I'm curious.
Also share me your personality trait :)


To find out what you are go HERE.
To have your blog analyzed go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment