Jun 14, 2010

Phrases for the Week

I'm all settled in my new home(at least until I move to Portland), which means I'm back to blogging regularly. In the process of cleaning, packing and unpacking I came across this paper:


This is in spanish, but here is the English translation:

:The knowledge man should not forget:

The biggest obstacle..............................Fear
The most beautiful day..........................Today
The biggest mistake...............................To give up
The worst flaw.......................................Selfishness
The worst bankrupt................................Discouragement
The best teachers....................................The Children
The most ugly emotion...........................Envy
The most beautiful gift............................Forgiveness
The biggest knowledge...........................God
The most wonderful in the world............Love
The sweetest happiness...........................Peace

I don't know where this paper came from, but I'm glad I found it. It is now glued to one of the pages of my sketchbook. Thought It would be nice to share it and welcome this new week, have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment