May 17, 2010

Look! I got featured on a blog!

Hello everyone, hope you had a good weekend. I did, my painting "Las Luciernagas" sold (Thank you Adam). But if you are interested you can request a print HERE. I really like how part of the profit goes toa non-profit, when done with my current projects I plan to submit another painting for sale.


Also my painting "The Swan Maiden" was featured on "The Fairy Tale Cupboard". Being a Fairy Tale fan I was honored blogger Claire Massey asked to use my painting.(Thank you!)If you love fairy tales, storytelling, beautiful illustration, writings about fairy tales, informaton, events, exhibitions and more, then you will love this blog.
Again if you are a fan of fairy tales you must check it out, if you are not a fan of fairy tales CHECK IT OUT you may find a new passion.


Here is the link: http://thefairytalecupboard.blogspot.com/


Also my computer charger died on me, so I'm on my brother's computer and I miss my Mac already, I'm so ackward on the P.C.(where's my command button?)


See you guys tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment