May 25, 2010

Ecollustrator of the Week: Anita Mejia.

Hello Everyone.
You may see changes happening to the blog, I got tired of the green and of the same header, so right now I'm working on a new header and will be up soon. :)
PS: I like the type small, let me know if it works for you guys, I would hate to see you guys squinting your eyes. Are you squinting?



Anyway here is another mexican illustrator I came across, VIVA MEXICO!.
If you have a playful, cheerful, wicked and bubbly sense  of humor you are going to love Anita's Mejia body of work. She's from Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico-- but her work has been seen all around Mexico and United States ( and I just read she was in my hometown! Oaxaca, Mexico, I read she had a great time so I'm very glad). Her work consist of inks and sometimes she colors in photoshop, her inking technique is amazing and very meticulous it'll blow you away. Anyway here is a peek of some of my favorite work of hers, but first feel free to visit her sites to see more:


Her BLOG 
Her SKETCHBLOG 
Her SHOP 
Her FLICKER 




Another cool thing? She likes melted chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment